Joined Jan 24 2010
”. “what you are is god’s gift you, What you become is your gift to god”. “The route you take depends on the decision you make”. Keep in your mind-: (1) Is it the truth? (2)Is it fair to all concerned? (3) Will it build goodwill and better friendship? (4) Will it be beneficial to all concerned?. In this process, one has to adopt these introspection in your Characteristics of human behavior.
1. The most selfish one letter word. ‘i’, avoid it.
2. The most satisfying two letter word. ‘ we’ use it.
3. The most poisonous three letter word. ‘ego’ kill it.
4. The most used four letter word. ‘love’ value it.
5. The most pleasing five letter word. ‘smile’ keep it.
6. The fastest spreading six letter word. ‘ rumour’ stop it.
7. The working seven letter word. ‘success’ achieve it.
8. The most enviable eight letter word. ‘ jealousy’ distance it.
9. The most powerful nine letter word. ‘knowledge’ acquire it.
Yogesh Kumar Saxena, Advocate, High Court, Allahabad
Senior Vice President, Advocate’s Association, Chamber No. 139,High Court
Trained Mediator of the first batch of Mediation Team
Registration No. 946 of 1974 ( U.P.Bar Council of Allahabad)
Special Counsel in Ganga Pollution Matter.
Executive Member, World Parliament Experiment (Bonn) Germany 22nd Feb. 7th March 2008
Yoga superior studies &meditation science technique, 4215 NW 7 Street, #34, Miami, FL33126
International conferences of Chief Justices of the World
(Co Coordinators and Co- Organizers) at City Montessori School, Lucknow